Zermatt has many mountain bike trails ready for you. You can reach the valley station of the cable car in just one minute by bike.
- Spacious lockable storage room for mountain bikes.
- Cleaning area with water connection (hose) and washing brushes for mountain bikes (without consumables).
- A sturdy free-standing bike assembly stand and bike tools for minor repairs.
- On request we can arrange a guided mountain bike tour (bike guiding).
- A laundry service for clothes and/or a washing machine are available.
- The valley station of the cablecar is 500 metres away.
You can also reach numerous other bike trails without a cable car. Zermatt offers trails between 1400m and 3100m, as well as all-day mountain bike tours.
An interesting bike trail starts directly in front of our house. In just 15 minutes, with a moderate ascent, you can reach the starting point of the flowing Moostrail in front of the Alm mountain restaurant or you can take the cable car to Furi and continue to the starting point.
From Furi to Zermatt, the technically easy Moostrail leads over beautiful curves and bends into the valley and inspires beginners and advanced riders alike.
You can find more information about bike routes around Zermatt on the Zermatt Tourism page: